Ana içeriğe atla

SECOND LIFE

 Hello everyone! 👋👋

Today I would like to write about very interesting game.SECOND LIFE!


Second life is a virtual,online world where users create avatars which can travel to worlds and lands (Called Sims),participate in role-playing games,create and sell products and socialize with other Second Life residents.

The founders are said to have promised users a second life,that's why we called it "Second Life".The multi-award winnig platform was founded by Philip Rosedale and Linden Lab in 2003.

What are my observations?

I likened the game to the Sims game.As someone who likes to play Sims,I hope I will like this platform if I can get used to it.It's fun to teleport anywhere from map,make many friends and create your own avatar.The only problem for me was camera orientation.It seemed like a waste of time to be able to move the camera only from the tab below.Other than that,it's a very enjoyable platform.

Here some of the photos of my Avatar 😋

(when my avatar is flying on the sea 😆)

(Photo I took under the sea with a filter😅)
(I used a B&W filter as I wanted a nostalgic photo under the sea😂)


If you are interested with 3 dimensional virtual worlds,you should definitely download "Second Life".!




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

NETWORKING

 Hello dear readers! 💇 Today,I would like to talk to you about a very common concept for learners... NETWORKING! What is networking?  -Networking is defined as a process or action in which information is exchanged interactively and professionally to establish social contact.  For us students,it can be defined as the exchange of information by interact with people from different departments in schools/colleges. Thanks to this,different information comes together to form a networking. What is the benefits of networking? It allows you to get fresh ideas It allows you to exchange information on challenges It allows you to experience because you gain new insights that you may not have otherwise thought of. These are just the main benefits of networking.There are many more benefits that cannot be counted of course. 💫 If you want to read this and many more useful articles, I am including 5 different informative blogs that I can recommend to you.You can also follow these sites ...

MINDMAPPING WITH MIRO

 My dear readers,hello again! 🙋 Today, I'm writing about an excellent application for making mind maps,as well as the TPACK and SAMR models,which I think will be very useful for you in terms of instructional technologies. The app I'm writing about is MIRO . You can get free service in the MIRO application and you can produce different types of diagrams as well as mind maps.These are about Meetings&Workshops,Brainstorming&Ideation,Agile Workflows,Mapping&Diagramming (which I used for my study),Research&Design,Strategy&Planning,Community Templates and Building Blocks.So you can find all kinds of schemes suitable for your purpose here. Mindmap I made on the subject in MIRO: As you can see, I can able to get an overview of the subject by placing many colorful notes on the mindmap I made.And also,by adding videos on the subject,I have added to these notes plus a visual and audio content that I can watch over and over again while studying for lesson.As in the exa...

KAHOOT

 Hi everyone! 💙 Today I would like to write about an application, KAHOOT!.. What is Kahoot? Kahoot is an online game-based learning platform.It allows teachers,organizations and parents to set up fun web based learning for others.This could include your coaches,athletes or parents. Why is Kahoot so fun? Students enjoy it as it is a visualized and unique type of quiz.As the students' interest level is high,the teachers can easily assess the understanding level through quizzes and polls.Kahoot has become very successful in reducing monotony and boredom.It is an energetic and lively platform. What are the benefits of Kahoot? -Kahoot is a tool that motivates and activates students' learning because it can test their knowledge,reiterate important concepts,and help them retain information. -It also provides instructors with the ability to further create class discussion and student-to-student interaction. Here are the some examples of quizzes of Kahoot; See you in the next article,g...