Ana içeriğe atla

QUIZLET

 Hello everyone! 😇😇

Today I would like to write about a very useful platform.QUIZLET!..

Quizlet is a web-based application developed to help students study information through interactive tools and games. Quizlet's mission is to help students (and teachers) practice and master what they're learning.


Quizlet can be a great tool for you and your students for three reasons:


  1. You can easily differentiate review for your students
  1. You can incorporate collaboration and teamwork into your classes
  1. Students have another way to prepare for tests

Quzilet helps you differentiate review for your students;
 
  1. Flashcards – A quick way to review terms and definitions, just like paper-based flashcards
  1. Learn – A personalized study mode based on how well you know information in a study set
  1. Write – A fill-in-the-blank style study tool
  1. Spell – A study mode that dictates a term or definition that you must correctly type
  1. Test – An easy way to quiz yourself on how well you know information in a study set
  1. Match – A time-based game where the student must match terms and definitions
  1. Gravity – A level-based game where the student must answer correctly before being hit by an asteroid

Should you use Quizlet? 👀

When it comes down to using Quizlet, it all depends on the balance of pros and cons you’ll get from using it.If you want to provide a customized study tool for your students to memorize and review specific terms and concepts, Quizlet could be perfect for you.But if you start to notice a suspicious pattern of exceptionally good grades and word-for-word answers, it may be time to cut Quizlet from your teaching strategy.While this decision is ultimately up to you, you can always ask other teachers for their thoughts! 💛





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

NETWORKING

 Hello dear readers! 💇 Today,I would like to talk to you about a very common concept for learners... NETWORKING! What is networking?  -Networking is defined as a process or action in which information is exchanged interactively and professionally to establish social contact.  For us students,it can be defined as the exchange of information by interact with people from different departments in schools/colleges. Thanks to this,different information comes together to form a networking. What is the benefits of networking? It allows you to get fresh ideas It allows you to exchange information on challenges It allows you to experience because you gain new insights that you may not have otherwise thought of. These are just the main benefits of networking.There are many more benefits that cannot be counted of course. 💫 If you want to read this and many more useful articles, I am including 5 different informative blogs that I can recommend to you.You can also follow these sites ...

MINDMAPPING WITH MIRO

 My dear readers,hello again! 🙋 Today, I'm writing about an excellent application for making mind maps,as well as the TPACK and SAMR models,which I think will be very useful for you in terms of instructional technologies. The app I'm writing about is MIRO . You can get free service in the MIRO application and you can produce different types of diagrams as well as mind maps.These are about Meetings&Workshops,Brainstorming&Ideation,Agile Workflows,Mapping&Diagramming (which I used for my study),Research&Design,Strategy&Planning,Community Templates and Building Blocks.So you can find all kinds of schemes suitable for your purpose here. Mindmap I made on the subject in MIRO: As you can see, I can able to get an overview of the subject by placing many colorful notes on the mindmap I made.And also,by adding videos on the subject,I have added to these notes plus a visual and audio content that I can watch over and over again while studying for lesson.As in the exa...

KAHOOT

 Hi everyone! 💙 Today I would like to write about an application, KAHOOT!.. What is Kahoot? Kahoot is an online game-based learning platform.It allows teachers,organizations and parents to set up fun web based learning for others.This could include your coaches,athletes or parents. Why is Kahoot so fun? Students enjoy it as it is a visualized and unique type of quiz.As the students' interest level is high,the teachers can easily assess the understanding level through quizzes and polls.Kahoot has become very successful in reducing monotony and boredom.It is an energetic and lively platform. What are the benefits of Kahoot? -Kahoot is a tool that motivates and activates students' learning because it can test their knowledge,reiterate important concepts,and help them retain information. -It also provides instructors with the ability to further create class discussion and student-to-student interaction. Here are the some examples of quizzes of Kahoot; See you in the next article,g...