Ana içeriğe atla

MINDMAPPING WITH MIRO

 My dear readers,hello again! 🙋

Today, I'm writing about an excellent application for making mind maps,as well as the TPACK and SAMR models,which I think will be very useful for you in terms of instructional technologies.

The app I'm writing about is MIRO. You can get free service in the MIRO application and you can produce different types of diagrams as well as mind maps.These are about Meetings&Workshops,Brainstorming&Ideation,Agile Workflows,Mapping&Diagramming (which I used for my study),Research&Design,Strategy&Planning,Community Templates and Building Blocks.So you can find all kinds of schemes suitable for your purpose here.

Mindmap I made on the subject in MIRO:


As you can see, I can able to get an overview of the subject by placing many colorful notes on the mindmap I made.And also,by adding videos on the subject,I have added to these notes plus a visual and audio content that I can watch over and over again while studying for lesson.As in the example on my mindmap,you can put the video both as a link and to open it directly.

What are the benefits? 👀
- It gives you an overview of the subject.
- It depens on your own style and your own freedom.
- In addition to increasing creativity,it allows you to improve on the subject you will study.
- It is completely free except for some features.
- It gives you the chance to add something new all the time and use it like a notebook.
- Thanks to the commenting feature,your classmates,teachers,and teammates have the chance to add comments on the written content.

What is the TPACK model described in my mindmap?
-TPACK is a technology integration framework that identifies three types of knowledge instructors need to combine for successful edtech integration (technological,pedagogical,content knowledge.) (a.k.a. TPACK.) 

  • CK: What do I know about the subject matter I am teaching?
  • PK: How can I teach this subject to my students? 
  • PCK: Do we have the same methods,approaches for the geography,chemistry and language classes?
  • TK: What do you know about technology?
  • TPK: Can I use any technology for teaching? 
  • TCK: How can we teach English with the use of technology?

What is the SAMR model described in my mindmap?
-The SAMR model is a framework created by Dr.Ruben Puentedura that categorizes four different degrees of classroom technology integration.

Substitution: What will I gain by replacing the task with new technology?
Augmentation: Does the tech add new features that improve the task?
Modification: Does the task significantly change with the use of tech?
Redefiniton: Does the tech allow for creation of new task previously inconceivable?


If you want to make a organized and free scheme for your lessons,work or projects with your own style and share it with everyone,MIRO application is definitely for you! 

See you in the next informative article,my dear readers! 💫






Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

PADLET

 Hello everyone! Today I would like to write to you about a site that is very useful for online teaching... PADLET! Padlet application has become very popular in schools and colleges recently.The reason for this is definitely that the Padlet application is very simple to use,practical and useful both for instructors and learners.Creating things in Padlet is completely free.But for those who want it,there is also a "Pro" version with more features.You can create padlets in the form of wall,canvas,shelf,flow,sketch,chart and map. You can add a title to the diagram you have created,create colored notes and add images or videos to them.You can make it fun by adding emojis to your padlet as well as! You can use a picture,solid color,pattern etc. for the background of your padlet.I prefer "Scroll".You can also set your font as you wish. You can start adding notes to your padlet by clicking the " + " button at the bottom rigt.Again,you can change your text color

CANVA

 Hello everyone! 💫 Today I will write about an application that you can use anywhere and for any purpose. CANVA!.. What is Canva and how does it work? Canva is a free graphic design platform that's great for making invitations,business cards,Instagram posts,and more.A drag and drop interface makes customizing thousands of templates simple and easy.Canva's wide array of features allow you to edit photos without extensive photo editing knowledge or experience. Since Canva is a simple platform to use,you can create great designs without extensive knowledge.The platform I personally use the most is Canva.Because you have many options,from infographics to posters,from posters to banners. What are the benefits of Canva? Canva is free to use and open for everyone. You can use it for creating compelling designs for social media, marketing campaigns, or projects. There are few features in Canva that are useful for professionals. To access those features with a premium library of stock

DUOLINGO

 Hello everyone! 🙆 Today I would like to write about a very entertaining and also teaching platform. DUOLINGO!.. What is Duolingo? Duolingo is  a language learning app that uses game-like methods to encourage users to keep coming back to learn every day . what it's for: Learning simple vocabulary and sentences for a well-rounded knowledge of the target language. In this application,there are practices,tests and quizzes for many language that you want to learn.Duolingo,which provides services in 27 language in total,has more than 500 thousand users.I was also using it in my spare time to improve my English,Germand and Spanish,but I am not very active at the moment. What are the benefits of Duolingo? The reward system is great and will keep you going. If you like simple games, Duolingo will be great!  You can play it on the go anywhere when you have a spare moment. There is an ever-expanding repertoire of languages. Rather than rote memorization, Duolingo teaches by context. If you