Ana içeriğe atla

DUOLINGO

 Hello everyone! 🙆

Today I would like to write about a very entertaining and also teaching platform.DUOLINGO!..

What is Duolingo?

Duolingo is a language learning app that uses game-like methods to encourage users to keep coming back to learn every day. what it's for: Learning simple vocabulary and sentences for a well-rounded knowledge of the target language.


In this application,there are practices,tests and quizzes for many language that you want to learn.Duolingo,which provides services in 27 language in total,has more than 500 thousand users.I was also using it in my spare time to improve my English,Germand and Spanish,but I am not very active at the moment.

What are the benefits of Duolingo?
  • The reward system is great and will keep you going. If you like simple games, Duolingo will be great! 
  • You can play it on the go anywhere when you have a spare moment.
  • There is an ever-expanding repertoire of languages.
  • Rather than rote memorization, Duolingo teaches by context.

If you want to look at my Duolingo account,CLICK HERE!!
If you want to learn while having fun,Duolingo is just for you! 💫

See you in the next article,bye!! 💞



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

NETWORKING

 Hello dear readers! 💇 Today,I would like to talk to you about a very common concept for learners... NETWORKING! What is networking?  -Networking is defined as a process or action in which information is exchanged interactively and professionally to establish social contact.  For us students,it can be defined as the exchange of information by interact with people from different departments in schools/colleges. Thanks to this,different information comes together to form a networking. What is the benefits of networking? It allows you to get fresh ideas It allows you to exchange information on challenges It allows you to experience because you gain new insights that you may not have otherwise thought of. These are just the main benefits of networking.There are many more benefits that cannot be counted of course. 💫 If you want to read this and many more useful articles, I am including 5 different informative blogs that I can recommend to you.You can also follow these sites ...

MINDMAPPING WITH MIRO

 My dear readers,hello again! 🙋 Today, I'm writing about an excellent application for making mind maps,as well as the TPACK and SAMR models,which I think will be very useful for you in terms of instructional technologies. The app I'm writing about is MIRO . You can get free service in the MIRO application and you can produce different types of diagrams as well as mind maps.These are about Meetings&Workshops,Brainstorming&Ideation,Agile Workflows,Mapping&Diagramming (which I used for my study),Research&Design,Strategy&Planning,Community Templates and Building Blocks.So you can find all kinds of schemes suitable for your purpose here. Mindmap I made on the subject in MIRO: As you can see, I can able to get an overview of the subject by placing many colorful notes on the mindmap I made.And also,by adding videos on the subject,I have added to these notes plus a visual and audio content that I can watch over and over again while studying for lesson.As in the exa...

KAHOOT

 Hi everyone! 💙 Today I would like to write about an application, KAHOOT!.. What is Kahoot? Kahoot is an online game-based learning platform.It allows teachers,organizations and parents to set up fun web based learning for others.This could include your coaches,athletes or parents. Why is Kahoot so fun? Students enjoy it as it is a visualized and unique type of quiz.As the students' interest level is high,the teachers can easily assess the understanding level through quizzes and polls.Kahoot has become very successful in reducing monotony and boredom.It is an energetic and lively platform. What are the benefits of Kahoot? -Kahoot is a tool that motivates and activates students' learning because it can test their knowledge,reiterate important concepts,and help them retain information. -It also provides instructors with the ability to further create class discussion and student-to-student interaction. Here are the some examples of quizzes of Kahoot; See you in the next article,g...